Texas Challenge Planning Meeting TODAY in San Marcos

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2014
      Calling all Volunteers!

      Central Texas needs YOU to help host the Texas Challenge in Bastrop in March.  An information and planning event is happening THIS MORNING (Saturday) in San Marcos at 10am.  Details are located at coord.info/GC4VYH6 or here.

      Please, PLEASE, please come and find a way to lend your time and talent to this event.  No experience necessary!  There IS a place for you to help out!

      See you there!
    • RED