OT: Waterweasel & Tygress BOTH in The Desk Set

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2014

      True, our parts aren't LARGE, but you will be entertained.
      And not only that -- Chris Rake (CRake) co-built "Miss Emmy" our fantasy 1957 Computer!!!!

      -BarbJ - theatrical! - Tygress
      Some people came all the way from San Antonio Friday night to see the show (and were not disappointed!)
      Leander isn't THAT far away!
      Anyway, 7 more chances to see this fine show. The computer alone is worth ticket price!
      The Desk Set

      January 3rd thru January 25th
      Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 PM
      Plus: Sunday January 12th at 3:00 PM
      Adults-$20, Seniors/Students-$15, Children-$10
      Directions to the WOBCP Theatre
      Our home is located at 11880 W. FM 2243 in Leander, TX, between US 183 and Bagdad Road.

      Traveling north on 183 or 183-A from Cedar Park turn left onto FM 2243. If you're traveling south on 183 or 183-A from Leander, turn right onto FM 2243. The turn off of 183 is at the H.E.B. Travel approximately 1 miles from 183 and the theatre will be on your right. NOTE: When coming from 183-A, you must turn right onto 183 then left onto FM 2243 (at the H.E.B.).

      On show nights you will see a lighted marquee sign out by the road, marking the entrance. (Same complex as the Smokey Mo's)