Acclanman Milestone - 20,000!!

  • Paul Albers
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 2, 2014
      I just saw that acclanman achieved her goal of reaching 20k by the end of
      last year. I'm honored that she picked one of the caches Mrs_HiDude hid
      for me for Christmas!

      WooHoo! WTG!! Melanie!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      P.S. Let me know when you want to go after that 'other' cache and we'll get
      it!
    • John Baker

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 2, 2014
            Woot!  Way to go, Melanie!

            Russ the Waterweasel

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 2, 2014
              WooHoo!  20K is an incredible milestone!  I sure miss our caching trips.  She's just TIRELESS and always has a smile on her face.  I enjoyed every cache we found together!

              Congrats, Melanie!
              Cheers,

              On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Paul Albers <palbers@...> wrote:

              I just saw that acclanman achieved her goal of reaching 20k by the end of
              last year. I'm honored that she picked one of the caches Mrs_HiDude hid
              for me for Christmas!

              WooHoo! WTG!! Melanie!!

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              P.S. Let me know when you want to go after that 'other' cache and we'll get
              it!

            • djdirkdiggla
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 3, 2014

                Congrats! That's amazing!

              • Jana Fite
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 3, 2014
                  Melanie, you are tireless! :-)

                  On 1/3/2014 10:29 AM, dirkvanderploeg@... wrote:

                  Congrats! That's amazing!

                • Toni
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 3, 2014
                    Congrats Melanie!!

                    --- In CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com, Jana Fite <cybercat@...> wrote:

                    > Melanie, you are tireless! :-)
                    >

                    > On 1/3/2014 10:29 AM, dirkvanderploeg@... wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Congrats! That's amazing!

                  • iris9
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 4, 2014
                      Congrats Melanie !!! Glad you made your goal - and now on to the next one.  Have fun and happy geocaching.

                      Iris  / Lyni9
                    • alan_tagit
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 5, 2014

                        Incredible Melanie! Congratulations!

                        Tom and Julie

                        TandJ1120

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 5, 2014
                          woo hoo!
                          BarbJ =not worthy!= Tygress

                          I just saw that acclanman achieved her goal of reaching 20k by the end of
                          last year. I'm honored that she picked one of the caches Mrs_HiDude hid
                          for me for Christmas!

                          WooHoo! WTG!! Melanie!!

                          -paul
                          HiDude_98

                          P.S. Let me know when you want to go after that 'other' cache and we'll get
                          it!

                          <*> Your email settings:
                             Individual Email | Traditional

                          <*> To change settings online go to:
                             (Yahoo! ID required)

                          <*> To change settings via email:
                             CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS-digest@yahoogroups.com
                             CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                          5 Easy ways to FIGHT carbs
                          info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
                        • acclanman
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 5, 2014

                            Thanks everyone!!

                            I could not do it without you going out and hiding them! Keep hiding them and I'll keep finding them!!

                            Melanie

                            (ACCLanMan)