Tygress Hits Milestone

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2013
      Hi!

      While glancing at Tygress' stats, I noticed that she has logged exactly 2,500 travelers. Neat number!

      Russ the husbandly Waterweasel
    • Shawn Olsen
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2013
        Cool stat!!! Congrats!!!

        Shawn/s6

        On Dec 29, 2013, at 6:37 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Hi!

        While glancing at Tygress' stats, I noticed that she has logged exactly 2,500 travelers. Neat number!

        Russ the husbandly Waterweasel

      • Diane Michelson

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 29, 2013
            Don't blink ... I'm sure Esther will send me the Solstice list....
            bwahahaha!

            While glancing at Tygress' stats, I noticed that she has logged exactly 2,500 travelers.  Neat number!

            Russ the husbandly Waterweasel

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS-digest@yahoogroups.com
               CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            How to Sleep Like a Rock
            peaklife.com
          • John Baker
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 29, 2013
              Yes, Stay Calm and Don't Blink. (hee hee)

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 29, 2013
                hmm you're making me feel tearfully angelic
                BarbJ/Tygress

                While glancing at Tygress' stats, I noticed that she has logged exactly 2,500 travelers. �Neat number!

                Russ the husbandly Waterweasel

                <*> Your email settings:
                ���Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                ���(Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                ���CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS-digest@yahoogroups.com
                ���CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                ���http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

                How to Sleep Like a Rock
                peaklife.com

                How to Sleep Like a Rock
                peaklife.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 29, 2013
                  and vice versa! did your boys treat you well?
                  barbj/tygress

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 30, 2013
                    Ha! I have a teen and pre-teen, what do you think? I did get to go for a walk in my favorite park!

                    --Di
                    The Di in dirich92