Geocache Adoption or a little help

  • al_allen327
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2013
      Hi Centexers I am a little slow in responding to this, but I need some assistance with a puzzle cache on 183 east of Austin.  One of my old puzzles, XANN - Future Developments Renovation : http://coord.info/GC2QHMM has come to a poor state.  Since this is a puzzle final I require help from someone who has logged it so as not to spoil the solving fun for anyone else.

      The final is intended to be a magnetic nano but it has apparently gone missing from its meta container.  I'd appreciate if anyone could give it a container again (it doesn't have to be a magnetic nano, I think there's other ways to execute it if you recall the hide).

      or

      If anyone would like to adopt this one and keep it as their own I'm happy to put it up, otherwise it may need to be archived.  It will be some time before I am able to come and repair it myself ;)

      Just send me a private message if you are interested.

      In other news, an Adelaide geocacher will be headed your way in February 2014.  He will be bringing along his wife and son -- they are Tardis Trio.  They will be staying in Bastrop but will be hiring a car to do some geocaching.  He is not a "numbers" cacher but has found plenty, loves good puzzles, good hikes and interesting destinations (after all they will be  tourists).  Due to the young age of his son he doesn't stay out too late for caching.  He'll be interested in setting up an event and I have contacted a couple of you via Facebook PM to see where a good spot would be to hold an event.  If you would like to learn more about him, let me know.

      Cheers,
      Audra/semik