Muggle Relations event THIS FRIDAY (20th)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2013
      Having just spaced an event due to lack of a reminder, I'm not going to be so remiss...

      ------------

      GC4V4P1 Muggle Relations VII

      Come, gather on December 20th for a cup of good cheer, visit the numerous local caches before the event, and maybe introduce a Muggle or two to our fun! Come have food and fun from 6:00 on. Family and friends all welcome!
      Seventh annual gathering of Geocachers and Muggles alike to have fun and good cheer. If you feel like it, bring a dish or appetizers to share. If not, come and have a glass with us for the Season.

      That would be in Round Rock...N 30° 30.438 W 097° 44.178
      ------------

       Hope to see y'all!

      -BarbJ =need an executive assistant= Tygress

      info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
    • John Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2013

        It's already on the calendar.  This is on a "must not miss" event list.

        John/thenkengrene

        On Dec 14, 2013 12:23 PM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

        Having just spaced an event due to lack of a reminder, I'm not going to be so remiss...

        ------------

        GC4V4P1 Muggle Relations VII

        Come, gather on December 20th for a cup of good cheer, visit the numerous local caches before the event, and maybe introduce a Muggle or two to our fun! Come have food and fun from 6:00 on. Family and friends all welcome!
        Seventh annual gathering of Geocachers and Muggles alike to have fun and good cheer. If you feel like it, bring a dish or appetizers to share. If not, come and have a glass with us for the Season.

        That would be in Round Rock...N 30° 30.438 W 097° 44.178

         Hope to see y'all!

        -BarbJ =need an executive assistant= Tygress

        1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar decrease fat storage
        info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2013

          B/Tygress