Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Freedom Trail in Boston

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2013
      Roger and I cached in Boston last year and were really disappointed in the lack of virtual caches, or even the existance of caches, in places we expected to find them.  There were not many caches along the Freedom Trail.  I recommend following caches with favorites points.  We did walk the trail all the way to Bunker Hill and then rode the ferry back.  It was really interesting, but it wasn't a caching trip per se.  We were bummed!

      We also rode the train from the suburbs into the city because of the walkability of the Freedom Trail area and the cost for parking.  It worked out really well.

      Have a good time!

      On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM, <jfox35@...> wrote:

      Is there a string of caches around the Boston area that we should try to grab when we are up there? Is there a way to search for lists in a different area?
      Thanks, Judy & Debora (The Ladybugs)

    • Toni
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2013
        With his rosy red cheeks. Very cool!