RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] the rock that rolls will continue to thrive!

  • Scott Robuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004

      “Good” interesting.

      Of course there will be those gc.com “nay-sayers” that will complain about this or that.  They’re not doing enough of this or too much of that, but I personally like the services offered there and am happy to see the improvements that have been made.  Certainly there will be some mistakes made.  For me, its well worth the money I have spent.

      It’s not perfect but no one has done it better yet.

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'

      W 97° 50.4'