Travel Bug to the International Space Station

  • mda_taz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2013
      Geocaching blasts into space (again)! Meet the astronaut who will deliver a Travel Bug to the International Space Station, see his mission to educate students about geography, how to host a launch party Event Cache & earn the "Geocaching in Space" souvenir! (...whew...) http://bit.ly/GeocachingInSpace
      What lessons should the astronaut teach students using the Travel Bug?

      Who is going to create an event?

      Matthew   mda_taz

    • semperquestio