Barney on TV!

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013

      Gang, Barney Smith of Toilet Seat Art Museum fame, is going to be on Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood (CBS) this weekend, according to him.  Be sure to set your DVR's!

    • Greg Jewett
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2013
        If anyone has a YouTube or link to the CBS site where I can watch this -- when (or post) it happens, I would be grateful.   I am out of town and thus will not be able to record it or watch it.   Thanks!

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290
        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

        On Oct 3, 2013, at 01:17 PM, J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

        Gang, Barney Smith of Toilet Seat Art Museum fame, is going to be on Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood (CBS) this weekend, according to him.  Be sure to set your DVR's!

      • alan_tagit

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 7, 2013

            I believe you are correct.

            --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 7, 2013
              Thanks for the link. Barney is a Texas Treasure!
              Esther

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 7, 2013
                Thank you all!

                Here is the direct link to the video if you want to download it.

                http://download.cbsnews.com/media/2013/10/06/SUNMO_1006_ToiletArt_1296.m4v