RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WOW! gc.com changes

  • Aphrael
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2004
      man this right here is almost conviced me to pay out the money...:) only thing is, I can't get a paypal account cause I had my other card stolen and they wont give me a new account... darn automated machines...:)

      Aphrael

      Scott Robuck <team_geodillo@...> wrote:

      �in addition to what Wayne said, if you own a PDA (Palm or Pocket CE) you can download all the cache info into it including the last 5 logs, hint decoder, images on the page, etc.  Basically you can go completely paperless.  Think about this: How many times do you go out caching with the closest 500 cache descriptions in your pocket?  I do it every time I cache.  What�s that?  �you�re going to several different cities today? No problem�got �em.

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30� 12.4'

      W 97� 50.4'

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004

        I sent them my check for premium membership through the mail.  There are instructions on the same page........

[...]

        ·   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

        ·   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.