free ebook

  • Holly Cooper
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013
      Hey everyone! If you read ebooks, there is a free offer on the First to Find ebook by Morgan Talbot. The offer expires at the end of the day today, September 30. You have to join Book Bub to get it, but they have some great bargains every day. If you don't have an ebook reader, you can read it on your computer or iPhone or Android phone.

      Go here: http://www.bookbub.com/ebook-deals/first-to-find-by-morgan-c-talbot
      This book is a year old, some of you probably have already read it. It may be a promotion to generate interest in the next book in the series.

      Holly/earthenborn

    • Jay Bingham
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013

        Thanks Holly I got it for free.