anybody up for some caching in the Roundrock/Georgetown area?

  • techiegrl64
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013
      I'll be heading down tomorrow (Thursday, 9/26) to the Roundrock area for a long weekend, returning home Sunday.  Since my husband is not really interested in caching I wanted to find out if anybody would like to head out for the Lone Star Geo-Art series and a few other interesting things in the area?  I don't get down to that area very often and I'd like to maximize my caching opportunity!

      Please send me a note if you're interested in joining up for some caching fun.

      Cheers,
      Joan (Techiegrl64)