Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] RE: River Place Trail Rally Event Oct 12?

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2013
      Shawn, you are D'Man!

      I was going to post my CNH (can not host) as I will be attending GeoCoinFest that weekend. Which is too bad, because you all know how much I love events. I am sorry that I will not be there to support this worthy cause.
      Everyone have a great time!
      Esther/BGTx

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 26, 2013
        I have posted this information to the website, linked to the website Keith provided.  I have also linked to an older article regarding the closure.

        If anyone has more information that they would like to add or change, please let me know.

        As always - always looking for good content and news to add to the website, and any one willing to help me keep the site fresh!

        Shawn - please send me details of the event.  I will put a place holder on the calendar.

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290
        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com