email snafu corrected!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Sorry about the email constipation there, folks. I forgot to turn off the "keep a copy" feature on mail.com after doing some testing with Wayne. :-I Dan and Steve, I have your ammo box requests. Everyone else, please use my email addy in my sig!

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!