RE: Re: TB Reappears

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 23, 2013

      Hmmmm.  Very interesting!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Strange, I was following a TB that was on its way to Texas when it too disappeared at GeoWoodstock VI and yesterday showed up in a cache in Missouri.
    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 24, 2013
        Awesome!  I released two TBs together.  One promptly disappeared after its first cache, while the other has been to many and continues to be logged.  Your experience gives me hope I may some day see my missing TB.  Thanks!

        -Balde Runner
         (Dave)

        On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 11:31 PM, <sqcaching@...> wrote:

        I have a travel bug that was last seen at Geowoodstock VI in CA in May, 2008.  It just reappeared tonight when it was logged after being pulled form a cache in Missouri after missing for 5-1/2 YEARS!