Re: 30-cal ammo cans available soon!

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      Candy, your email address keeps tossing the email back to me. The
      net is an absolute mess with all the viruses that are loose. I'll
      take a few ammo cans, 1/2 dozen or so.
      Thanks!
      Steve
      Here's the error message:
      <candylind@...>
      (reason: 550 <candylind@...>: No thank you: rejected:
      Account Unavailable: Possible Forgery)

      ... while talking to email-com-bk.mr.outblaze.com.:
      >>> DATA
      <<< 550 <candylind@...>: No thank you: rejected: Account
      Unavailable: Possible Forgery
      550 5.1.1 <candylind@...>... User unknown
      <<< 554 Error: no valid recipients

      <candylind@e...> wrote:
      > A guy in DFW has won a lot of about 400 ammo cans and I am able to
      get a significant quantity of them. They will go for less than $1.50
      after auction premium, tax, and transportation. They could end up as
      cheap as $1. Please email me (DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!) if you
      would like some.

      > Candy Lind candylind@e...
      > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
      GEOCACHER."
      http://www.txga.net