Re: JForceATX hits 2500!!!

  • Dirk
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 16, 2013
      Congrats man! Going big!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

      > WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
      > Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of
      > Fame-JForceATX cache
      > Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

    • Jana Fite
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 16, 2013
        couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

        On 9/14/2013 7:11 PM, Lydia Fiedler wrote:

        Congrats Jim!

        Lydia Fiedler
        Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
        Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

        Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

        On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

        WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

        Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

        Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

      • alan_tagit
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 17, 2013

          Congratulations. We haven't met you yet; but seen your logs all over the place!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          AOL Email

          WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

          Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

          Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

        • mda_taz

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 18, 2013
              Congrats Jim!

              I have added your milestone to the website.

              Greg Jewett
              Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
              (512) 627-7290
              geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com