Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] JForceATX hits 2500!!!

  • Lydia Fiedler
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
      Congrats Jim!

      Lydia Fiedler
      Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
      Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

      Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

      On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

      Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

      Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

    • Dirk
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 16, 2013
        Congrats man! Going big!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

        > WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
        > Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of
        > Fame-JForceATX cache
        > Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

      • Jana Fite

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 17, 2013

            Congratulations. We haven't met you yet; but seen your logs all over the place!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            AOL Email

            WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

            Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

            Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

          • mda_taz

              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 18, 2013
                Congrats Jim!

                I have added your milestone to the website.

                Greg Jewett
                Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                (512) 627-7290
                geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com