Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] JForceATX hits 2500!!!

  • Lydia Fiedler
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
      Congrats Jim!

      Lydia Fiedler
      Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
      Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

      Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

      On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

      Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

      Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

    • J Crozier

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013
          Woo hooo!!!! (times 2500!)
          Barb=dancing a geojig=Tygress

          WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

          Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

          Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

          <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~-->

          <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~-->
          <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~--> <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~--> <zzz!-- end="" group="" email="" --="">

          info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
        • John Baker
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013

            Excellent Jim!

            John/thenkengrene

            On Sep 15, 2013 11:15 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

            Woo hooo!!!! (times 2500!)
            Barb=dancing a geojig=Tygress

            WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

            Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

            Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

            <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~-->

            <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~-->
            <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~--> <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~--> <zzz!-- end="" group="" email="" --="">

            Do THIS before eating carbs &#40every time&#41
            1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar decrease fat storage
            info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
          • torgny stadler
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013
              Congratulations Jim!!!

              Torgny (FG3 of FiedoGang) Stadler

              WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
              Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache
              Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

            • Dirk
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 16, 2013
                Congrats man! Going big!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

                > WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
                > Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of
                > Fame-JForceATX cache
                > Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

              • Jana Fite

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 17, 2013

                    Congratulations. We haven't met you yet; but seen your logs all over the place!

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    AOL Email

                    WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

                    Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

                    Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                  • mda_taz

                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 18, 2013
                        Congrats Jim!

                        I have added your milestone to the website.

                        Greg Jewett
                        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                        (512) 627-7290
                        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com