Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] JForceATX hits 2500!!!

  • Lydia Fiedler
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
      Congrats Jim!

      Lydia Fiedler
      Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
      Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

      Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

      On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

      Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

      Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
        WHOOP! Kudos!!!!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 14, 2013, at 6:26 PM, shawnolsen@... wrote:

        WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

        Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

        Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

      • J Crozier

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013
            Woo hooo!!!! (times 2500!)
            Barb=dancing a geojig=Tygress

            WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

            Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

            Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

            <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~-->

            <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~-->
            <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~--> <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~--> <zzz!-- end="" group="" email="" --="">

            info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
          • John Baker
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013

              Excellent Jim!

              John/thenkengrene

              On Sep 15, 2013 11:15 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

              Woo hooo!!!! (times 2500!)
              Barb=dancing a geojig=Tygress

              WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

              Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

              Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

              <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~-->

              <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~-->
              <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~--> <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~--> <zzz!-- end="" group="" email="" --="">

              Do THIS before eating carbs &#40every time&#41
              1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar decrease fat storage
              info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
            • torgny stadler
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013
                Congratulations Jim!!!

                Torgny (FG3 of FiedoGang) Stadler

                WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
                Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache
                Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

              • Dirk
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 16, 2013
                  Congrats man! Going big!

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

                  > WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
                  > Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of
                  > Fame-JForceATX cache
                  > Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                • Jana Fite

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 17, 2013

                      Congratulations. We haven't met you yet; but seen your logs all over the place!

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                      AOL Email

                      WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

                      Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

                      Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                    • mda_taz

                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 18, 2013
                          Congrats Jim!

                          I have added your milestone to the website.

                          Greg Jewett
                          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                          (512) 627-7290
                          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com