Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] JForceATX hits 2500!!!

  • Lydia Fiedler
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
      Congrats Jim!

      Lydia Fiedler
      Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
      Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

      Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

      On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

      Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

      Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

    • RED
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
        Woot great job :)
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
          Woot!

          Way to go, Jim!

          Russ the Waterweasel

          WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

          Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

          Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

        • Esther Lopez
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
            WHOOP! Kudos!!!!

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Sep 14, 2013, at 6:26 PM, shawnolsen@... wrote:

            WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

            Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

            Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

          • J Crozier

              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013
                Woo hooo!!!! (times 2500!)
                Barb=dancing a geojig=Tygress

                WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

                Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

                Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~-->

                <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~-->
                <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~--> <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~--> <zzz!-- end="" group="" email="" --="">

                info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
              • John Baker
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013

                  Excellent Jim!

                  John/thenkengrene

                  On Sep 15, 2013 11:15 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                  Woo hooo!!!! (times 2500!)
                  Barb=dancing a geojig=Tygress

                  WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

                  Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

                  Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                  <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~-->

                  <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~-->
                  <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~--> <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~--> <zzz!-- end="" group="" email="" --="">

                  Do THIS before eating carbs &#40every time&#41
                  1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar decrease fat storage
                  info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
                • torgny stadler
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013
                    Congratulations Jim!!!

                    Torgny (FG3 of FiedoGang) Stadler

                    WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
                    Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache
                    Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                  • Dirk
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 16, 2013
                      Congrats man! Going big!

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

                      > WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
                      > Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of
                      > Fame-JForceATX cache
                      > Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                    • Jana Fite

                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 17, 2013

                          Congratulations. We haven't met you yet; but seen your logs all over the place!

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                          AOL Email

                          WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

                          Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

                          Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                        • mda_taz

                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 18, 2013
                              Congrats Jim!

                              I have added your milestone to the website.

                              Greg Jewett
                              Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                              (512) 627-7290
                              geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com