JForceATX hits 2500!!!

  • s6sputnik
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
      AOL Email

      WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

      Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

      Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

    • Lydia Fiedler
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
        Congrats Jim!

        Lydia Fiedler
        Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
        Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

        Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

        On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

        WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

        Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

        Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

      • RED
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
          Woot great job :)
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
            Woot!

            Way to go, Jim!

            Russ the Waterweasel

            WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

            Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

            Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

          • Esther Lopez
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 14, 2013
              WHOOP! Kudos!!!!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Sep 14, 2013, at 6:26 PM, shawnolsen@... wrote:

              WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

              Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

              Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

            • J Crozier

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013
                  Woo hooo!!!! (times 2500!)
                  Barb=dancing a geojig=Tygress

                  WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

                  Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

                  Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                  <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~-->

                  <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~-->
                  <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~--> <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~--> <zzz!-- end="" group="" email="" --="">

                  info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
                • John Baker
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013

                    Excellent Jim!

                    John/thenkengrene

                    On Sep 15, 2013 11:15 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                    Woo hooo!!!! (times 2500!)
                    Barb=dancing a geojig=Tygress

                    WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!

                    Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache

                    Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                    <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~-->

                    <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~-->
                    <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlstart|**|-~--> <zzz!--~-|**|prettyhtmlend|**|-~--> <zzz!-- end="" group="" email="" --="">

                    Do THIS before eating carbs &#40every time&#41
                    1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar decrease fat storage
                    info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
                  • torgny stadler
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 15, 2013
                      Congratulations Jim!!!

                      Torgny (FG3 of FiedoGang) Stadler

                      WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
                      Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of Fame-JForceATX cache
                      Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                    • Dirk
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 16, 2013
                        Congrats man! Going big!

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

                        > WOW it happened JForceATX hit 2500 caches!!
                        > Not to let a unique opportunity go by un used , he got it at the "Hall of
                        > Fame-JForceATX cache
                        > Congrats and thanks for a bunch of fun caching Jim!!!

                      • Jana Fite

                              Message 14 of 14 , Sep 18, 2013
                                Congrats Jim!

                                I have added your milestone to the website.

                                Greg Jewett
                                Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                                (512) 627-7290
                                geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com