RE: The Central Texas GPS Open IV

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2013

      The event has been submitted.   Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      HI Gang!

      I don't have the event listing quite ready yet, but we just decided last night that we are gonna go ahead with the GPS Open this year.  So far, it is looking like it will pretty much the same this year as last.  Keep an eye out for the event to get listed, but until then, the date of the event is set for November 10.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
        Thanks for doing this, Howard.
        So sad we're missing it, but we've had soooo much fun at the ones we've managed!
        -B

        The event has been submitted.   Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        HI Gang!

        I don't have the event listing quite ready yet, but we just decided last night that we are gonna go ahead with the GPS Open this year.  So far, it is looking like it will pretty much the same this year as last.  Keep an eye out for the event to get listed, but until then, the date of the event is set for November 10.

        One Weird Trick
        Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
        newsmax.com
      • semperquestio

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 15, 2013
            If only I had a TARDIS....
            Ah well; it would only get me into MORE trouble.

            BarbJ = running like mad to stay even = Tygress

            The event has been submitted.   Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            HI Gang!

            I don't have the event listing quite ready yet, but we just decided last night that we are gonna go ahead with the GPS Open this year.  So far, it is looking like it will pretty much the same this year as last.  Keep an eye out for the event to get listed, but until then, the date of the event is set for November 10.

            One Weird Trick
            Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
            newsmax.com

            info.fixyourbloodsugar.com