Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching News Release

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013
      Kudos Toni and TP&WD! This is a well done video with the cool twist on caching in the parks. I did see MCP's cameo in there and Jana's!
      Esther/BGTx

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013
        I like this video a lot. I'm going to send this out to my co-workers. Myself (Earthenborn) and Swangkeelowtel work with kids with visual impairment and there are some real tech geeks just like Toni.

        We'll be doing a little geocaching demo experience activity at the Sports Extravaganza for Students with Visual Impairment in Irving in October. Anyone who has any great ideas for activities with kids or novice geocacher groups, please post! We'll be using talking GPS devices with waypoints set manually by walking around to locations.

        Holly

        --
        Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
        Outreach Deafblind Consultant