Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The Central Texas GPS Open IV

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2013
      And the good news for everyone is that the pesky Waterweasel will not (unfortunately) be able to make it on November 10th, so the title is wide open! ;-)

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10, 2013

        What?  You can only participate in even numbered years?

        You'll be missed.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 10, 2013
          Well, I AM odd enough as it is . . .

          Russ the Waterweasel

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 12, 2013

            The event has been submitted.   Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
              Thanks for doing this, Howard.
              So sad we're missing it, but we've had soooo much fun at the ones we've managed!
              -B

              The event has been submitted.   Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              HI Gang!

              I don't have the event listing quite ready yet, but we just decided last night that we are gonna go ahead with the GPS Open this year.  So far, it is looking like it will pretty much the same this year as last.  Keep an eye out for the event to get listed, but until then, the date of the event is set for November 10.

              One Weird Trick
              Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
              newsmax.com
            • semperquestio

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 15, 2013
                  If only I had a TARDIS....
                  Ah well; it would only get me into MORE trouble.

                  BarbJ = running like mad to stay even = Tygress

                  The event has been submitted.   Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  HI Gang!

                  I don't have the event listing quite ready yet, but we just decided last night that we are gonna go ahead with the GPS Open this year.  So far, it is looking like it will pretty much the same this year as last.  Keep an eye out for the event to get listed, but until then, the date of the event is set for November 10.

                  One Weird Trick
                  Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
                  newsmax.com

                  info.fixyourbloodsugar.com