Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] There is a 2003 year cache up for adoption...

  • Lydia Fiedler
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013
      Wow - wish it was in my hood. Nice long run!

      Lydia Fiedler
      Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
      Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

      Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

      On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM, John Baker <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

      GCH2AB

      They want to keep it active...but for someone to take it over.

      John/thenkengrene

    • s6sputnik
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013
        I can do it if no one is closer?

        Shawn/S6sputnik

        In a message dated 9/9/2013 6:00:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time, thenkengrene@... writes:

        GCH2AB

        They want to keep it active...but for someone to take it over.

        John/thenkengrene

      • Pam Tobias

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 10, 2013
            I offered to take this over.  I posted a note on the cache page and wrote the owner, as well.

            Rick
          • John Baker
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 10, 2013

              Now there is another one up for adoption. Same person, same area.

              GCN54V

              John/thenkengrene

              On Sep 9, 2013 9:52 PM, "Lydia Fiedler" <lbfiedler@...> wrote:

              Wow - wish it was in my hood. Nice long run!

              Lydia Fiedler
              Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
              Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

              Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

              On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM, John Baker <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

              GCH2AB

              They want to keep it active...but for someone to take it over.

              John/thenkengrene

            • RED
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 10, 2013
                This thread prompted me to write up how to create a GC code search engine in the Chrome web browser so all you have to do is copy/paste a GC code into the address bar to go to its page on geocaching.com.

                -Rachele/strontium87
              • Esther Lopez
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 11, 2013
                  He only has these two. His other one has been archived.
                  It is a bit too far away for me to adopt them (I know, this from Ms. "I have caches ALL over Texas"!), but  I am trying to keep my maintenance runs to a manageable level. I will say that whomever adopts these will have all of the rest of us to help maintain them.
                  Good luck,
                  Esther/BGTx