There is a 2003 year cache up for adoption...

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013

      GCH2AB

      They want to keep it active...but for someone to take it over.

      John/thenkengrene

    • Lydia Fiedler
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013
        Wow - wish it was in my hood. Nice long run!

        Lydia Fiedler
        Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
        Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

        Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

        On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM, John Baker <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

        GCH2AB

        They want to keep it active...but for someone to take it over.

        John/thenkengrene

      • s6sputnik
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013
          I can do it if no one is closer?

          Shawn/S6sputnik

          In a message dated 9/9/2013 6:00:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time, thenkengrene@... writes:

          GCH2AB

          They want to keep it active...but for someone to take it over.

          John/thenkengrene

        • Pam Tobias

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 10, 2013
              I offered to take this over.  I posted a note on the cache page and wrote the owner, as well.

              Rick
            • John Baker
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 10, 2013

                Now there is another one up for adoption. Same person, same area.

                GCN54V

                John/thenkengrene

                On Sep 9, 2013 9:52 PM, "Lydia Fiedler" <lbfiedler@...> wrote:

                Wow - wish it was in my hood. Nice long run!

                Lydia Fiedler
                Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers
                Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

                Sign the Email Charter and SAVE our inboxes

                On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM, John Baker <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

                GCH2AB

                They want to keep it active...but for someone to take it over.

                John/thenkengrene

              • RED
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 10, 2013
                  This thread prompted me to write up how to create a GC code search engine in the Chrome web browser so all you have to do is copy/paste a GC code into the address bar to go to its page on geocaching.com.

                  -Rachele/strontium87
                • Esther Lopez
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 11, 2013
                    He only has these two. His other one has been archived.
                    It is a bit too far away for me to adopt them (I know, this from Ms. "I have caches ALL over Texas"!), but  I am trying to keep my maintenance runs to a manageable level. I will say that whomever adopts these will have all of the rest of us to help maintain them.
                    Good luck,
                    Esther/BGTx