Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Way to go Bagsfan5 for 2,000 Finds!

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013
      Congrats!  I posted it to the website! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Sep 3, 2013, at 05:48 AM, matthewa625@... wrote:

      Congrats to Bagsfan5 on reaching and passing his 2,000 cache find.  I was fortunate to see his log on one of my hides for his 1,999.  You are a great friend and always enjoy visiting with you.

      Matthew   mda_taz