Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Another Milestone Shoutout - pHantompHrog Hits 5000!!!

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2013
      This is true about that first 100.  It took me "forever" to get my first 100, and it felt REALLY good.  I hit 200 a couple of Saturdays ago during the 31 days of geocaching challenge, yet that technically took me 5 years.  I stopped to have & raise a pair of identical twins for a few years.  Now that they are old enough to accompany me, though, 200 just zipped on up faster than I could have imagined, because I'm more familiar with likely spots to search, and by the end of August I'm well placed to have 300 by next spring. :)

      Heather/Ronin's Gal

      From: Judy Barber <jafbarber@...>
      To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:45:35 -0700 (PDT)

      Woohoo that is awesome!!! I reached my 100th day yesterday but that is no where near as exciting as 5000 finds!!!!

    • J Crozier
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2013

        Yeehaw! That's an awesome milestone!
        Cheers,

        On Sep 3, 2013 2:48 PM, "John Baker" <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

        Usually from Smithville...but, he logged his 5000th find from Grand Haven, Michigan today!

        Congrats Terry!! That's some good hunting!

        John/thenkengrene