Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Another Milestone Shoutout - pHantompHrog Hits 5000!!!

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2013
      Whoop!!!!!
      Esther/BGTx

      From: John Baker <thenkengrene@...>
      To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:48 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Another Milestone Shoutout - pHantompHrog Hits 5000!!!

      Usually from Smithville...but, he logged his 5000th find from Grand Haven, Michigan today!

      Congrats Terry!! That's some good hunting!

      John/thenkengrene

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2013
        woo hoo!
        Happy hunting!

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Usually from Smithville...but, he logged his 5000th find from�Grand Haven, Michigan today!
        Congrats Terry!! That's some good hunting!
        John/thenkengrene

        info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
      • Judy Barber
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2013
          Woohoo that is awesome!!! I reached my 100th day yesterday but that is no where near as exciting as 5000 finds!!!!

        • Heather Ford
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2013
            This is true about that first 100.  It took me "forever" to get my first 100, and it felt REALLY good.  I hit 200 a couple of Saturdays ago during the 31 days of geocaching challenge, yet that technically took me 5 years.  I stopped to have & raise a pair of identical twins for a few years.  Now that they are old enough to accompany me, though, 200 just zipped on up faster than I could have imagined, because I'm more familiar with likely spots to search, and by the end of August I'm well placed to have 300 by next spring. :)

            Heather/Ronin's Gal

            From: Judy Barber <jafbarber@...>
            To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:45:35 -0700 (PDT)

            Woohoo that is awesome!!! I reached my 100th day yesterday but that is no where near as exciting as 5000 finds!!!!

          • J Crozier
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 5, 2013

              Yeehaw! That's an awesome milestone!
              Cheers,