Another Milestone Shoutout - pHantompHrog Hits 5000!!!

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3 5:48 PM
      Usually from Smithville...but, he logged his 5000th find from Grand Haven, Michigan today!

      Congrats Terry!! That's some good hunting!

      John/thenkengrene

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3 6:24 PM
        Whoop!!!!!
        Esther/BGTx

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4 5:20 AM
          woo hoo!
          Happy hunting!

          BarbJ/Tygress

          Usually from Smithville...but, he logged his 5000th find from�Grand Haven, Michigan today!
          Congrats Terry!! That's some good hunting!
          John/thenkengrene

          info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
        • Judy Barber
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4 7:45 AM
            Woohoo that is awesome!!! I reached my 100th day yesterday but that is no where near as exciting as 5000 finds!!!!

          • Heather Ford
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4 9:19 PM
              This is true about that first 100.  It took me "forever" to get my first 100, and it felt REALLY good.  I hit 200 a couple of Saturdays ago during the 31 days of geocaching challenge, yet that technically took me 5 years.  I stopped to have & raise a pair of identical twins for a few years.  Now that they are old enough to accompany me, though, 200 just zipped on up faster than I could have imagined, because I'm more familiar with likely spots to search, and by the end of August I'm well placed to have 300 by next spring. :)

              Heather/Ronin's Gal

              From: Judy Barber <jafbarber@...>
              To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:45:35 -0700 (PDT)

              Woohoo that is awesome!!! I reached my 100th day yesterday but that is no where near as exciting as 5000 finds!!!!

            • J Crozier
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 5 9:54 AM

                Yeehaw! That's an awesome milestone!
                Cheers,