Re: Way to go Bagsfan5 for 2,000 Finds!

  • Kimberly O'Rosky
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2013
      Yea, way to go Tim!!! Knew that you were getting very close to reaching this milestone. Congrats! Looking forward to hearing some new stories of your recent adventures.

      Orosky17/Kim

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Greg Jewett
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013
        Congrats!  I posted it to the website! :)

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290
        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

        On Sep 3, 2013, at 05:48 AM, matthewa625@... wrote:

        Congrats to Bagsfan5 on reaching and passing his 2,000 cache find.  I was fortunate to see his log on one of my hides for his 1,999.  You are a great friend and always enjoy visiting with you.

        Matthew   mda_taz