Re: Way to go Bagsfan5 for 2,000 Finds!

  • Kimberly O'Rosky
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3 7:03 AM
      Yea, way to go Tim!!! Knew that you were getting very close to reaching this milestone. Congrats! Looking forward to hearing some new stories of your recent adventures.

      Orosky17/Kim

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Greg Jewett
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8 7:47 PM
        Congrats!  I posted it to the website! :)

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290
        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

        On Sep 3, 2013, at 05:48 AM, matthewa625@... wrote:

        Congrats to Bagsfan5 on reaching and passing his 2,000 cache find.  I was fortunate to see his log on one of my hides for his 1,999.  You are a great friend and always enjoy visiting with you.

        Matthew   mda_taz