Raffle Tickets at Wayne and Candy's Event Tonight

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013

      For those going to Wayne and Candy's event tonight I will have TXGA raffle tickets for a Magellan eXplorist 710.  It'll be raffled September 14 at The Lone Star Roundup in Tyler.  You don't need to be present to win, but it would make it funner!  Tickets are $5 each.

      For those not going to Wayne and Candy's event tonight, all the above still applies.  Send your money with someone going!

      EWB - Tom