Development threats for Emma Long park

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2013
      Developers are evidently looking toward Emma Long Metropolitan Park as the possible location for a sports megoplex—the size of 22 Walmarts!

      I learned about this via a neighborhood listserv, so know nothing beyond what is on the website.

      To read more about the issue and get involved, please visit this site:

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)
    • mda_taz