Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Is it just me....

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30 7:44 AM
      Interface sociology is always fascinating.
      The way a database is structured says a lot about the designer (or can)... and, yes, the way *WE* approach a search routine....
      heh heh

      And I'm not COMPLAINING, just observing.
      [A little complaining at myself for not rewriting mental code faster, of course, but that's allowed.]

      What's your handle, Judy?

      BarbJ = SQA retired but still opinionated (wink!) = Tygress