Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] We need to have a Monthly Potluck & Strategy Meeting!!!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2004
      Anyone and everyone is welcome, even those from the "enemy camps" of DFW and Houston! :-) But we'll talk a lot more freely if they once again fail to show! >;-)

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 5:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] We need to have a Monthly Potluck & Strategy Meeting!!!!

      Since this includes the "S" word, are the San Antonio folks welcome?

      Tanya Phillips <tanyamp@...> wrote:
      Candy and I have discussed dates and this is what we have come up
      with.  Either Friday evening 7-10pm on February 6th.  or  Sunday
      afternoon at 1-4pm on February 8th!

      I need a quick vote.  Of course, it's especially important for the
      Central TX Geocachers who are also planning to attend the Texas
      Challenge in Huntsville park to attend.  So your votes are needed
      ASAP on the Friday or Sunday preference.

      Whichever day the most people can attend who are also going to the
      Challenge I will pick.

      Please note in your vote if you are attending the challenge too.

      The party will be at my house in SW Austin, Oak Hill!

      We should know the results of the Best Cache Awards, too, so we can
      also plan that a bit.

      thanks,
      Tanya

      I have created a Poll if you want to vote there.

      < BR>
      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here

      Yahoo! Groups Links