Re: Challenge Caches and Virtuals

  • ROOKEEZ
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 26 5:39 PM
      I have only done one of my own caches. It is a challenge cache called "Pony Express Trail Challenge" and it consists of several thousand miles of travel to complete. Only 10 traditional caches are required but at least one in each state the trail went to/thru. I figured if I had to go to that much trouble I should get to claim it. Check it out (GC1PRHM) Successful completers get to do the final AND get their name on the nice plaque that actually hangs in the Pony Express Stables Museum in St Joseph, MO!!! YOU WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY! Only 14 nameplates on it so far so go for it!

      thanks,
      MO Pirate of St Joseph, MO