Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Hmmm...another reviewer?

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23 10:28 AM
      No, the West Texas reviewer is a new reviewer.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 23, 2013, at 10:59 AM, David <dglosson@...> wrote:

      I have just returned from Terlingua and there is a reviewer out there that goes by the name West Texas Reviewer.  Is this the person that you are referring too?

      On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM, semperquestio <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      We DO have another reviewer whose area is West Texas. But this case sounds more like someone just helping out Prime. They help each other out when they get backlogged or if a reviewer takes a break or is otherwise busy with life.