Re: Hmmm...another reviewer?

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013
      We DO have another reviewer whose area is West Texas. But this case sounds more like someone just helping out Prime. They help each other out when they get backlogged or if a reviewer takes a break or is otherwise busy with life.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, John Baker <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

      > I just received an archive email for an Austin cache... That was archived
      > by someone other than prime. Looks like they are from Florida.
      >
      > I'm not trying to start a rumor... but, is this normal?
      >
      > For GC11614: A Bit Above The Horizon #5 (Archived) (Traditional Cache)
      > Location: Texas, United States
      > 19.5mi NW (31.4km NW)
      > Crow T Robot archived A Bit Above The Horizon #5 (Archived) (Traditional
      > Cache) at 8/22/2013
      >
      > Log Date: 8/22/2013
      > Please contact your local reviewer if this one is resolved. Thanks.

    • David
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2013
        I have just returned from Terlingua and there is a reviewer out there that goes by the name West Texas Reviewer.  Is this the person that you are referring too?

        On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM, semperquestio <sqcaching@...> wrote:

        We DO have another reviewer whose area is West Texas. But this case sounds more like someone just helping out Prime. They help each other out when they get backlogged or if a reviewer takes a break or is otherwise busy with life.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, John Baker <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

        > I just received an archive email for an Austin cache... That was archived
        > by someone other than prime. Looks like they are from Florida.
        >
        > I'm not trying to start a rumor... but, is this normal?
        >
        > For GC11614: A Bit Above The Horizon #5 (Archived) (Traditional Cache)
        > Location: Texas, United States
        > 19.5mi NW (31.4km NW)
        > Crow T Robot archived A Bit Above The Horizon #5 (Archived) (Traditional
        > Cache) at 8/22/2013
        >
        > Log Date: 8/22/2013
        > Please contact your local reviewer if this one is resolved. Thanks.

      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 23, 2013
          No, the West Texas reviewer is a new reviewer.

          Sent from my iPhone