Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] and in the outrageous self promotion depa rtment....

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2013
      God willin' and the crick don't rise....

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2013
        The beauty of having been distracted by theatre and other real life commitments for lots of months? August is covered. If we settle for just a couple here and there!
        BarbJ =lollygagging in the caching dept= Tygress

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013
          Good luck on the last few days of August everyone. Glad the two new For sale or Lease caches could help some local NW cachers.
          Amy (GS589)