and in the outrageous self promotion department....

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2013
      Have been planning this log for a couple weeks, yesterday was the day:

      Tygress found For Sale or Lease #9
      Wednesday, 21 August 2013

      Through the Heat of August
      Breaking cover for icon's sake
      Hunters are out on the trail
      Are the odds against us?
      Calendar to provide for
      Day-to-day string to keep alive
      Will the streak survive?

      Pausing by the roadside
      Nonchalance norm for smiley face
      Served up like the daily plate.
      Not about the count soar.
      We've got NAVSTAR signal to guide us
      Each day's find keeps hopes alive
      Will the streak survive?

      Standing in urban terrain
      Selecting unfounds in easy range
      Park & grabs, favorite August hide
      In a game where all's at stake is pride
      Will we make our play
      Each day all right...

      Kachings across the globe ring
      August challenge hooks hearts and minds
      Seek 'em near and seek 'em far
      Playing out our passion
      It's unfound around we look for
      Until September's days arrive
      Will the streak survive?
      Will the streak survive?

      Oh, right ... it's not a streak.
      But it's a KACHING!

      Now Waterweasel & I are planning lunch/dinner around cache hides! Well, whatever works!

      Log was sweaty, but it IS August.

      New BlackBerry® Z10
      Discover the BlackBerry Z10, built to keep you moving. Get it today.
      BlackBerry.com
    • Pam Tobias

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2013
          It gets harder and harder to find those close to home that we haven't found.

          Ray(Team Scby-Do)

          Sent from my iPhone