Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Howdy from snippet78

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
      Hi Snippit!

      There are lots of us cachers in San Antonio, and there are frequent events.  Why hold a meetup when we can have official geocaching events and it's all organized on our website for us!  One of the easiest ways to see if there's an event near you is to hit the "Newest Caches" link on your Quick View page.  Events float to the top of that list because their "placed date" is the same as the event date.

      Hope to meet you at an event soon!
      Cheers,
      San Antonio

      On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:49 AM, snippet78 <Carol.Bell@...> wrote:

      My name is Carol. I discovered geocaching in 2011 and loved it, but stopped due to work and family issues. I want to start again, even in this heat, but know I have so much more to learn. Do y'all have meetups? I live in San Antonio, does this group cover SA? My handle on geocaching.com is snippet78 - feel free to friend me there.