Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: What the heck HiDude_98

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 21 1:09 PM
      You gotta prove you can still 'rough it' -- while you CAN still 'rough it.' =g=
      Of course, Susanville had some unusual volcanic attributes in the water... your DNA may be warped. =wink=

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 3 of 19 , Aug 21 2:44 PM
        We got all the caches around the train this year. It was great to get the Thunderbird in
        Idaho while there. The train very well could be a good 100 mile hike through the sand
        and mountains. We figured it would take us five days to complete that, pitching a tent
        along the way. Hydration is our biggest obstacle. It didn't look like there was much water
        along the way for a filtration device. There are several entry points that we'd probably
        stage food and water at.

        Definitely sounds like a lot of fun and is on the list, likely currently below our next likely,
        which is 1700 caches on a hike or bike only trail in Canada.

        -paul
        HiDude_98