Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: What the heck HiDude_98

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 21 11:44 AM
      Paul, I'm glad Russ isn't the only one who bleeds for caches.... =wink=

      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 21 12:18 PM
         I'm pretty sure I've filked this one for him like back at 30K.... And, well then. My work here is done.

        From: "alan_tagit" <alan_tagit@...>
        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:43:07 -0000

        Last time I saw your count it was like 37K+. Now you have more finds than there are messages posted in this forum  (42K+).

        I expect MrsHiDude will be having a celebratory event or creating an honor hide for you...???

        People freak when I tell them some of counts.

        Proud to know of you. :)

        Tom
        TandJ1120

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        New BlackBerry® Z10
        Discover the BlackBerry Z10, built to keep you moving. Get it today.
        BlackBerry.com

        30-second trick for a flat belly
        TheFatBurningHormone.com
      • Jay Bingham
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 21 12:20 PM

          Wow, Paul, that sounds like a lot of ‘fun’.

          Congratulations.

          --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 21 12:21 PM
            Just curious.....why the Movaje desert in the summer?

            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 21 12:34 PM
              We are locked to only being able to have our extreme caching trips to the
              first week of August each year. Last year we road quads in Canada and
              slept under thermal blankets on the side of an old railroad line with the
              coyotes. Why not! :-)

              Maybe the two of us are a little too thick headed, but neither of us are
              one to back down from a challenge.

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 21 1:09 PM
                You gotta prove you can still 'rough it' -- while you CAN still 'rough it.' =g=
                Of course, Susanville had some unusual volcanic attributes in the water... your DNA may be warped. =wink=

                BarbJ/Tygress

                Message 8 of 19 , Aug 21 2:44 PM
                  We got all the caches around the train this year. It was great to get the Thunderbird in
                  Idaho while there. The train very well could be a good 100 mile hike through the sand
                  and mountains. We figured it would take us five days to complete that, pitching a tent
                  along the way. Hydration is our biggest obstacle. It didn't look like there was much water
                  along the way for a filtration device. There are several entry points that we'd probably
                  stage food and water at.

                  Definitely sounds like a lot of fun and is on the list, likely currently below our next likely,
                  which is 1700 caches on a hike or bike only trail in Canada.

                  -paul
                  HiDude_98