Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Howdy from snippet78

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      Howdy, Carol.
      Welcome 'back'!!!
      Lots of SA cachers 'drop in' on this list; I'm sure they'll speak up shortly.
      As for events -- frequently.
      Best way to keep the calendar apprised is the weekly geocaching enews -- see what events are close!

      BarbJ =I myself am a LONG way from SA= Tygress

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
        Hi Snippit!

        There are lots of us cachers in San Antonio, and there are frequent events.  Why hold a meetup when we can have official geocaching events and it's all organized on our website for us!  One of the easiest ways to see if there's an event near you is to hit the "Newest Caches" link on your Quick View page.  Events float to the top of that list because their "placed date" is the same as the event date.

        Hope to meet you at an event soon!
        Cheers,
        San Antonio