TandJ1120 find 600th cache!

  • Paul Albers
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
      Just got an email on one of my caches that TandJ1120 found their 600th
      cache this weekend!

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
        And huzzah!

        Russ the Waterweasel

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
          woo hoo!!!
          Celebrate!!!
          (seriously)
          BarbJ =the first thousand were the most magical= Tygress

          Just got an email on one of my caches that TandJ1120 found their 600th
          cache this weekend!

          WooHoo! WTG!!

          -paul
          HiDude_98

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          30-second trick for a flat belly
          TheFatBurningHormone.com
        • J Crozier

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
                You all are very kind. :-)

                We are enjoying our new sport very much. A little over 13 months since we started so it's a pace that hopefully we will be maintained for a long time.

                We can't underestimate the value of this community in their support and obvious care for fellow geocachers.

                Even with cacherats talking about their breakin at St. Edwards, there are many of us who feel very bad for you. It hits close to home because most of us have either been to St. Edwards caching or have had a violation happen to us or close friends. (I'm not real excited about getting those last two caches in that park)

                Thanks for all your help and sentiments.

                Fall weather can't get here soon enought!

                Tom and Julie
                TandJ1120