Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Be aware of car burgulars at St. Edwa rds Park!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013
      =hugs=

      BarbJ/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "cacherats1" <cacherats1@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Be aware of car burgulars at St. Edwards Park!
      Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 03:44:33 -0000

      Thanks for the kind words. The police actually found my purse today in a bush on Spicewood Springs.  Wallet was still inside with most of what it contained to begin with, but not surprisingly credit cards and my drivers license are gone as well my check book.  The most disturbing part is that they kept my keys.
      Thanks, Greg for posting it on the website. I hope it helps people to be a little more aware.  We thought we were being cautious by putting my purse under the front seat. We didn't park in the lot, though. We were at one of those little areas at the trail heads that meet the road.

      Thanks again
      Christa
      (Cacherats)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

      > I put an article on the website to alert others...
      >

      > On Aug 18, 2013, at 10:35 AM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Bummer.  Always a risk but still . . .
      > >

      > > Russ the Waterweasel

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      One Weird Trick
      Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
      newsmax.com