Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] felling slightly jipped

  • RED
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 18, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 127 KB
    It was a lot of fun! Got the APE cache this morning. Currently walkin back through the tunnel :). Glad you were able to be there I'm spirit.

    On Sunday, August 18, 2013, Greg Jewett wrote:

    Alas!

    I too was expecting two - but received a combo!  Oh well!  I did end up with two at the end of the day - because I was virtually attending the Geocaching.com Block Party.   I was tweeting and Instragraming and participating in the hour long event.  It was fun!    Even strontium87 was there and I was envying her from the bits and bytes of my virtual presence! :)

    On Aug 17, 2013, at 07:01 PM, Shawnolsen@... wrote:

    Bill I'll second that...I nearly wrote here ranting a couple of hours ago!!!

    feeling jipped 2,

    S6sputnik/Shawn

    In a message dated 8/17/2013 5:34:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time, zionzr2@... writes:

    I thought we were supposed to get 2 souvenirs for finding a cache today (one fore the streak and one for World Geocache day).  Turns out we only get one.  Its pulling double duty but I thought they would be separate souvenirs.

    Oh well. Life goes on!  There's still plenty more caches and souvenirs to get elsewhere.

    /rant off/

    Happy Caching!

    --
    Bill
    a.k.a ZionZR2
    512-789-1469

  • Matthew A
    Message 2 of 9 , Aug 18, 2013
      I guess it took a while to update my page.

      Matthew