RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: felling slightly gypped

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 18 7:35 AM

      Matthew,

      Have you checked in the last hour or so, I just took a look at your page and the souvenir for yesterday is there now. So I am sticking with my backlog theory.

      --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 18 10:29 AM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 127 KB
      It was a lot of fun! Got the APE cache this morning. Currently walkin back through the tunnel :). Glad you were able to be there I'm spirit.

      On Sunday, August 18, 2013, Greg Jewett wrote:

      Alas!

      I too was expecting two - but received a combo!  Oh well!  I did end up with two at the end of the day - because I was virtually attending the Geocaching.com Block Party.   I was tweeting and Instragraming and participating in the hour long event.  It was fun!    Even strontium87 was there and I was envying her from the bits and bytes of my virtual presence! :)

      On Aug 17, 2013, at 07:01 PM, Shawnolsen@... wrote:

      Bill I'll second that...I nearly wrote here ranting a couple of hours ago!!!

      feeling jipped 2,

      S6sputnik/Shawn

      --
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469

    • Matthew A
      Message 3 of 9 , Aug 18 1:27 PM
        I guess it took a while to update my page.

        Matthew